- The rhythm and culture of dance. “Collection of articles by Z. Punina and Yu. With the preface of A.A. Gvozdev.” Л., Academia, 1926.
- Musical games, dances and exercises in kindergarten. From the experience of music directors of the Kindergartens in Moscow. State Educational and Educational Publishing House of the Ministry of Education, M. 1957. Compiled by Kayawa E.E., Kondrashova L.N., Rudneva S.D.
- Musical games and dances in the Kindergarten. A manual for music directors of kindergartens. Published 2nd, corrected and supplemented. State Educational and Educational Publishing House of the Ministry of Education, Leningrad Branch, L. 1963. compilers: E.E. Kayava, L.N.Kondrashova, S.D. Rudneva.
- Musical games and dances in kindergarten. Sost. Rudneva, Uchpedgiz, 1964
- Movement and music. Games, dances, dances for kindergarten. Sost. L.Generalova. Eid.Music, 1966.
- Musical-motor exercises in kindergarten. Published 2, corrected. Ed. “Enlightenment,” M. 1969. Compiled by: E. Raevskaya, S.Rudneva, G.Soboleva, Ushakov with the participation of O.Golovchiner, N.Fedorova, G.Yashunskaya, etc.
- With.D.Rudneva. Movement and musical image. Methodical journal of the Ministry of Education “Preschool Education” No. 1, 1970, p.50-54.
- Ilyina G., RudnevaS. To the question of the mechanism of musical experience. “Psychology issues.” 1971. No.5. 66-74.
- Rhythm. Musical movement. Ed. “Enlightenment,” M. 1972. Compiled by S.Rudneva, E.Fish with O. Popova, E. Tsilderman, E.Veselovsky, etc.
- Music and movement. Exercises, games and dances for 3-4 year olds. From the experience of music directors of the Des Gardens. Ed. “Enlightenment,” M. 1981. Compiled by S.Bekaina, T.Lomova, E.Sokovnina.
- Music and movement. Exercises, games and dances for children 5-6 years old. From the experience of music directors of kindergartens. Ed. “Enlightenment,” M. 1983. Sost: S.Bekaina, T.Lomova, E.Sokovnina.
- Musical-motor exercises in the Kindergarten. A book for a tutor and music director. Ed. 3rd modified. Ed. “Enlightenment,” M. 1991. Compiled by: E.P.Raevskaya, S.D.Rudneva, G.N.Soboleva, S.N.Ushakova, V.G.Tsarkov with the participation of N.V.Fedorova, G.I.Yashunskaya, etc.
- Rudneva S.D. Pasynkova A.V.. Experience in the development of aesthetic activity by musical movement
Chrystomatia on body-oriented psychotherapy and psychotechnical engineering / Compiler V.Y. Baskakov. Moscow: Psychotechnics NGO, 1993. S. 132-140.
- Rudneva S.D., Fish E.M. Musical movement: Methodical manual for teachers of musical and motor education, working with children of preschool and elementary school age (re-rab., p. Tsarkova V.G.) Idd. 2nd, rework, dop. St. Petersburg: IC Humanitarian Academy, 2000. – 320 s.
- Dance practices. Semiotics, psychology, culture. Under the common. Editing by A.M.Aylamaasian. MSU, Faculty of Psychology. Moscow. “Meaning.”
- VN Ryazanov. Moscow studio music movement “See: music!”. “Journal of practical psychologist” M.2016, № 2.
- A. M. Aylamazyan. Olga Kondratievna Popova – teacher of the music movement. “Journal of practical psychologist” M.2016, № 2.
- Memories of a happy man. Stefanida Dmitrievna Rudneva and the studio of the musical movement “Heptahor” in the documents of the Central Moscow Archive-Museum of Personal Collections / Aut.-status A.A. Kats – M., Glavarhiv Publishing House of Moscow, 2007. 856 p.
- To the history of Heptahor. From Isadora Duncan to the musical movement. Letters from S.D. Rudneva, N.K. Fan Der Fleet-Brimer, N. V. Pedkova to Yu. F. Tikhomirova. Academic project. DNA Publishing House, St. Petersburg, 2008.
- Teider Val. Heptahor is seven dancers. Ballet, 1995, No.3, s.40-42, 48.
- Aylamaasian A. On the fate of the Music Movement. Ballet, 1997, No.7-8, p.20-23.
- Luaku a.m. Football. First steps. 1860-1923. The chapter is about G.A. Duperron, which includes s.D. Rudnev’s memoirs about the studio “Heptahor”.
- Sirotkina I. Free movement and plastic dance in Russia. Moscow. New Literary Review, 2011.
- Sirotkina I. The sixth sense of the avant-garde. St. Petersburg, 2014.
About Duncan and Duncan Dances
- Duncan’s dancing. Russian Family Magazine “Aistenok”
- Katz A.A. Duncan and the studio “Heptahor” (from the materials of the personal fund Rudneva S.D.). The world of source science M.; Penza, 1994.- p.286-290.
- “The Pure Art of IsisEdora Duncan. Article by Olga Trul
- Books about A.Duncan See more
Memories of a happy man
Rudnev S. D. ‘Memories of a Happy Man’ (S. D. Rudnev and the studio of the musical movement “Heptahor”) in documents of the Central Moscow Archives of Personal Collections. Written by Katz A.A. M., Izd-vo Glavarhiva moscow, GIS Publishing House, Moscow, 2007.
The publication is based on the memoirs of S. D. Rudneva (1890-1989) about the work on the method and methodology of the musical movement, about the activities of the studio “Heptahor” – a bright phenomenon of the national musical culture of the first quarter of the 20th century. The memoirs contain interesting sketches from the life of russian intellectuals of the late 19th -20th, about meetings and work with well-known domestic and foreign figures of culture and science.
A list of libraries that keep this book:
- RGB (Russian State Library). Metro “library them. Lenin”
- GPIB (State Public Historical Library), two copies. M. Starosadsky pen. 9 p.1
- Russian State Library of Arts, two copies. B. Dimitrovka, 8/1
- State Central Theatre Museum. Bakhrushina Street. Bakhrushina, 31/12
- Central Scientific Library of the Union of Theatre Workers of the Russian Federation, M. Passion Br. 10/34
- The central universal scientific library. Nekrasova, street. 58/25 Bauman D., p. 14
- Library-reader No. 13 them. Turgenev, Beavers. 6 p.1 and 2. Clean Ponds Metro
- Library No. 8 them. Chekhov, Holy Br., 6, p. 3
- The library is a reader. Pushkina Street. Spartacus, 9, p. 1
- Central Museum of Musical Culture. Glinka, street. Fadeeva, 4, gift from the studio of musical movement E.M. Fish
- The Art Library. Bogolyubova, Sushchevskaya Street. 14, a gift from the music movement studio E.M. Fish
- The library is im. Taneyeva at the Moscow State Conservatory. Tchaikovsky Street. B. Nikitskaya, d.1, gift from the studio of musical movement E.M. Fish
- Library of the Bolshoi Theatre, Petrovsky Per. 6, gift from the music movement studio E.M. Fish
- Russian National Library st. Petersburg, pl. Ostrovsky, 1/3, gift from the studio of musical movement E.M. Fish
- St. Petersburg Theatre Library, St. Petersburg Street Architect Rossi, d.2, gift from the studio of the musical movement E.M. Fish
- The Center for the Arts and Music of the City Public Library. Mayakovsky, Nevsky Ave., 20, gift from the studio of the musical movement E.M. Fish
- Children’s Library of Culture History of St. Petersburg, branch number 2 of the Central City Children’s Library. A. S. Pushkina, Street. Marata, 72, gift from the studio of the musical movement E.M. Fish
- Library of the Academy of Russian Ballet. A.Y. Vaganova Street. Architect Rossi, d.2, gift from the studio of the musical movement E.M. Fish along with the book “To the History of Heptahor. From Isedora Duncan to the music movement.” Academic project. DNA publisher. St. Petersburg 2008.
From a letter from Shauro E.A. to the Academy of Russian Ballet:
“To the library of the Academy of Russian Ballet. A.Y.Vaganova sent as a
- Memories of a happy man (Stephanida Dmitrievna Rudneva and the studio of the musical movement “Heptahor”) in the documents of the Central Moscow Archive of Personal Collections. Written by A.A. Katz. M., Moscow’s Head archiarbay publishing house, GIS, Moscow, 2007, 854 s. (with photos and drawings).
- To the history of Heptahor. From Isadora Duncan to the musical movement. Academic project. DNA publisher. St. Petersburg 2008
On behalf of the participants of the studio of the musical movement E. M. Fish, students and associates of S. D. Rudneva